Our Response to Coronavirus/COVID-19
Community is something you hear every day here at Courtesy CDJR Superstition Springs. We have been family owned and operated in the Phoenix Community for 65 years. With growing Concern to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 epidemic in our community, we have taken steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. The following are the steps we have taken for our customers and employees
- All bathrooms and public spaces are receiving frequent cleaning and disinfecting, with particular attention to high touch areas such as doorknobs, tabletops, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the dealership, like sales, parts and service departments
- Staff training has been conducted, including review of all guest assistance procedures and the requirement that any symptomatic staff members must remain at home
- We have postponed all dealership group activities such as sales meetings and training seminars as a precautionary to help stop any possible transmission of the Coronavirus
- Direct2MD is an application our employees can use to seek medical advice and prescribe prescriptions without going into the doctor’s office
- We have organized our Service and Sales Appointments to control attendance
Although we have always offered home delivery of vehicle purchase, we have substantially increased our trained staff to accommodate your request of a home delivery with a “Courtesy CJDR White Glove Delivery” experience. We can bring the vehicle and the paperwork to you if you do not wish to come into our clean facility. We are happy to provide virtual vehicle walk-around via Facetime, Skype or Snapcell at your convenience
We have been in constant contact with our employees. At this time nobody in the Courtesy Family has come in contact with the virus. We have taken these additional steps as a precaution to protect our family and yours. Here at Courtesy, the safety of your family is our number one concern. We will continue to provide great customer service in all your vehicle needs.